Jan 21, 2010

First Post...

Hello. My name is Kevin and I am 24. I have a lot going for me right now... I am recently engaged to my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years, Corinne. I have decided to let Corinne make most of the decisions, as having it her way will make my life less painful! So far, our date is August 28th, 2010 and we plan to get married at Cottage by the Bay in Dover, NH (my home town!).

I also start a new job on February 1st. I have been trying to get this job for two years, and the last year has been tedious trying to do everything I need to get the job. It is a 4 year welding apprenticeship at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. I am very excited!

A little more about me; I love music and cars. I am a huge Nissan enthusiast. I play the guitar mostly, but also play bass and drums, and some other misc instruments. During the summer I spend a lot of time with my girl cruising the coast line of New Hampshire. We also try to attend as many car shows, cruises, and street nights at New England Dragway at humanly possible!

There is more I could say... but I won't. Traditionally, I've been against the idea of "blogging" however I figured I will see what all the hype is about!

2 comments:

Pig Bombs! said...

You forgot to write about the part where you like boys with lots of pubes.

Candy Capeless said...

Don't believe the hype my friend