Feb 3, 2010

Priceless...

Some how, I revived a revolution. I'm never one to give myself any credit. But this time, I can't help but think I had something to do with it. I made this comment on a forum:

"Parts car... $500
Sawzall..... $125

Getting your moneys worth... Priceless!"


Now, I can't help but notice everyone using the famous "Priceless" short story lines made popular by MasterCard. Nonetheless, It's nice to see others making progress on their cars. Reminds me that I need to get off my ass and get to work on my motor build.

Things to accomplish in the near future:
  • Get crank pulley off the engine
  • pull crank from block
  • take block and crank to machine shop
  • order bearings, rings, timing and oil components
  • PUT MOTOR TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!

1 comment:

Pig Bombs! said...

You and me both, brotha!