Feb 23, 2010

Wedding update!

Today, Corinne and her mom went to look at dresses. She found one! I don't know much about it, so I'll tell you what I do know; it will be white and strapless. Sorry, but that's all I get until August 28th.

In other news, I take my first of 3 welding tests tomorrow. It will be a horizontal groove that I will fill and it will then be tested by some non-invasive means. This test isn't the kind of thing I feel "ready" for yet. I could always use more practice and it could always look better. But I have to get it done and move on to the next skill; vertical.

I can't wear my contacts while welding, something about them melting onto my eyes if some molten slack flies in there. For the time being I am wearing some shipyard issued safeties until I get new lenses for my other frames. These ones come with some pretty sweet side shields that I can't take off... So I look like a real winner in public outside of work until I do the previously stated.

2 comments:

Pig Bombs! said...

I think you look pretty cool..

Unknown said...

Wow...what geeky glasses. I don't think glasses could get much geekier.