Mar 11, 2010

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Today I finished my vertical welding test. It was a battle from start to finish. It wasn't the prettiest plate, but it shall do... I hope. This took me a total of 8 hours over 2 days. I'm glad it's over with, and hope I never see it a gain.

Today Corinne started (and nearly finished) out "save the date" magnets. We need a few more addresses but the bulk of them will be in the mail Monday. I'm not sure what my next role in this process will be. Maybe looking at tuxes? Joe and I discussed briefly about what to do for a bachelor party. Not sure what's going to happen with that...

I'd like to finish this post with a picture I took 5 years ago. This is Sean's (a co-worker at the time) dog. His name has drifted from my memory, but I like the picture. So here ya go.

1 comment:

Pig Bombs! said...

Good luck. I am sure you passed.


That pic is hilarious.