Mar 31, 2010

"No good deed goes un-punished..."

That's what a supervisor said to Will (a co-worker of mine) and I as we scratched numbers off 150ish cans of welding wire. Nothing like being on the bottom of the totem poll. I like to think of it as paying my dues.

Corinne and I have spent the last few nights watching some movies. One of them, Brothers, is a great movie about of a man going to war (present day) just as his younger brother is getting out of jail. Some scenes are graphic, but I guess that's how they get the point across these days. I recommend watching it.



Another movie I'd like to recommend is Law Abiding Citizen. The twists in the plot keep you tied into the story from beginning to end (if you can get past the first scene).



HOWEVER, we didn't make it all the way through The Men Who Stare at Goats. Another George Clooney movie with the same acting George. It's like he doesn't become a character, he just plays as George, but in different movie rolls. Not worth the watch.

So... we watched a LOT of movies in 3 days. The others, which were all OK in my opinion; The Goods, Sherlock Holmes, and She's Out of My League.



WEDDING UPDATES

I forgot to mention a while back we chose our JP for the celebration. It will by my mothers Uncle Mack. I am very excited to be married by someone I know, but more importantly, another member of the family. Corinne has got her dress, shoes, and all the other fixings for the day. Most of her brides maids have got their dresses and shoes. I know there's a lot more, but I can't remember it all right now. I'm not sure what's next,

Waiting for orders...

1 comment:

Pig Bombs! said...

Tobey McGuire is a total Streissand