Jun 19, 2010

I'm back!

It's been a while since my last update. "Cryin'" is now playing from iTunes. Tomorrow is Father's Day. My car now has "moar loow" ... I'll talk about that later, maybe. This BP spill is ridiculous. A ton of shit has happened in the past days.

Wedding update: We have picked a florist for the big day. We got a sample of cake from a baker, shared it with my parents. We are leaning towards this one, may not even look at others. We have set our menu for the reception in stone. Invitations should be here Tuesday.

Last weekend Corinne and I went down to CT again. We came home with the Z and put that in storage up here. The battery was dead, we popped the hood and hooked up jumper cables, then the doors locked with the keys inside. Travis and his brother came to Corinne's parent's house with tools to break into the car. We got it eventually but it needed a new battery. After bypassing the anti-theft system we were able to start it. T'was a nice ride home.

This week at work I was sent to the boats. My new supervisor is great. He uses the term "Stay out of trouble" a lot, which I enjoy. There may be some overtime in the near future which is a very good thing. I have a large list of car parts still.

Last night Corinne and I went to the track. The last few weeks it has either rained or we've had other plans and couldn't go. There was a great turnout as usual for a Friday night. Hot Import Nights is coming up in two weeks and I hope to have my car ready to show.

This little lady was at the track. Car is a monster. Fully built bottom and top end, black on black leather, 6-speed, 71 trim turbo.

No comments: