Jun 3, 2010

School me...

So tomorrow is the end of my first of two weeks of class at the shipyard. It's interesting as I've been out of school for 7 years. One of the classes is Math 1. The teacher sucks. Not that he's an asshole or anything, he is just a sucky teacher. He doesn't explain anything... doesn't correct our work, tell us what assignments to do... he didn't even introduce himself when he first walked in the room! I'm looking forward to filling out a "servery" once the class is over with.

In other news, I've got an amp for sale on Craigslist. I've been getting harassed by this one guy about my asking price. He's been telling me I'll never sell it for that, calling me an asshole a few times, even tried a few email accounts to be "sneaky"! He thinks he's the only person interested in it and I should sell it for 57% of my asking price. This guy has no clue. Some people, ya know?!

1 comment:

d3m14n said...

tell him to meet you somewhere and give him a google voice faux phone number and dont even show up. hahahaha!!!