Aug 14, 2010

Two words

So I got up at 3:30am and got ready for a long day. First was a drift event put on by DriftSpot and held at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. I spent a lot of time in the sun, taking pictures and videos with other peoples phone (I left mine at home), and more sitting in the sun. It was fun to go as Casey's crew but was such a tease not having a car to bring today. Sometime around 4pm everything was packed up and we headed home. i stopped at home to see Corinne and take a little rest. We ate pizza, got lit and I took off to Ethan's going away party. Wow, what a bunch of piss drunk idiots, in a happy family like way. Ethan actually drank someones pee he was so dunk. Kinda a long story so you know the rest. He's going to Iraq for a year, the first friend I've had to do so. Aaaaand now I'm at home waiting for Corinne to come back with ice cream then I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: