Sep 6, 2010

Today's ride up the coast..



This was amazing. Never been so close to such a large swan. Beautiful creature. I've also got some video, may or may not upload it depending on how well it comes out.

EDIT: Ok, so it came out great. I wasn't sure if you were able to see the swan with the sunset in the backround while I was filming. Lately I've been looking more and more into a DSLR. I'm not sure if I want to go with Cannon or Nikon. I think the Nikon will take better pics, but the Cannon takes better video. Taking video is pretty important to me in my decision. Open to suggestions.. Enough chatter, here's the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D3100 full HD and variable frame rates.

96NismoZ said...

Wow, that looks like everything I've ever wanted in a DSLR! Sweet price point too. Thanks Kevin.