Dec 22, 2010

Car forums...

I was never big into car forums until I found a local one. I soon met a bunch of good dudes. With most members located in the New England area it seemed to be kinda chatty, that was my observation. I began to follow suit, unknowingly leading me down a bad path. I had thousands of posts all over that forum. Turns out I ran into a few problems between some members and myself on a number of occasions.

Most recently things got out of hand, even for me. It was time to find out why this forum is different from the other 15 I'm on.. I use the other forums strictly for technical information and items wanted/for sale. If you added up my posts from those other forums I'm on, I bet it doesn't add up to 199. It's obvious I use this local forum just for chatting it up.

Wellllllll not any more.

No comments: