Jan 23, 2011

Weekend in CT / car updates...

Went to CT this weekend. Friday night we stopped in Fitchburg to see Corinne's brother and his girlfriend graduate. They both took summer classes and finished early. We also had the pleasure of using public transportation, at it's finest.




Saturday morning I went down to Danbury and bought some coilovers and very dirty aluminum rear spindles. I'm pretty excited about the rear spindles. It's an upgrade I've had in my mind since I first heard about it.



On our way back we ran into a few highway characters.. A guy in a huge Dodge Ram was showing us how fast it could go, some dude in a black TL-S thought we wanted to race because we have an older black TL-S, and this S14. Another one from NH with a trailer hitch! WTF?!





Lastly are a few more parts I've picked up recently.. I also have a clutch on it's way to me (I think (I hope)). Most things are scattered about, still in their shipping boxes and/or combined with other like parts. It's a mess.







Oh yeah, and a spare KA..

No comments: