Jan 30, 2010

It's gonig to be a party!

Today I finalized my side of the wedding party. My brother-in-law, Joe, will be my best man. Jay, Pat, and Tom will round out my groomsmen. I had considered others, but their names had more than 3 letters! Corinne has also got her side of the party together. Her friend from home, Tiffany, will be her made of honor, and Tina, Shelly, and Kim will be her bride's maids!

Not set in stone yet, but we are hoping my niece, Hailey, will be our flower girl (pictured)! She is four now, but will be five when the date comes around. So cute!!!

2 comments:

Pig Bombs! said...

Why is she standing in front of a non Decembtree winner?

Unknown said...

I am sure she will be very excited tomorrow to hear about this! But she will still be 4 at your wedding... Her birthday is 6 days before yours :). And that was her christmas picture. Congrats bro :)