Jan 27, 2010

So long, Circles!

Today was the last day at my old job. I made a lot of friends there, most of which I will miss dearly. Job friends are funny though; you see the same people 5 days a week for 8+ hours a day. All you have in common with most of them is your job, and when you don't work there anymore what else is there? I hope to keep in touch with you! My peers at Circles were great. I had a lot of fun while at work. I will miss you guys/girls!

If you are wondering what's up with the photo.... that's a pig hat that Candy knitted, photo taken in an undisclosed location.

1 comment:

Pig Bombs! said...

Haha.. oh man.. you look like one hell of a creep. No one payed attention when I was saying today you're leaving.. and then when you finally left and I said something about it everyone was like "OMG he's leaving?"

It's almost like last January 22..where they laid all the cool people off other than myself and Candy. Only..this time it's only you that is gone. So much for the new Leon Tran.