Feb 7, 2010

Do work...

Yesterday, I did some basic maintenance on the cars. On Corinne's car I did an oil change and installed the yellow fog light bulbs I got her for Christmas. They look great!! On the 240, I also did an oil change and did a little exhaust work. It sounds great! Its almost a little too loud for my tastes, so I've been thinking I might put the baffle in. I still need to replace the spark plugs in the Acura and the thermostat in the 240, but was a little too crunched for time yesterday.

Today I went to Pat's to help him clean the barn while Corinne went to hang out with some friends and do ceramics. We made some great progress but still have a ways to go with the barn. We are looking to make some car parts, so we need some room to work. I also need to pick up a welder!

I used a welder for the first time yesterday!!! Not at work, but after working on the cars. Corinne's friend from work is nice enough to let us work in their garage, and her husband was freshening up on his welding skills. He let me run a few beads after giving me a quick rundown on how it works. Wicked fucking cool stuff! I can't wait to learn the trade while at work!! Makes it real easy to wake up at 5AM for work!

2 comments:

Candy Capeless said...

aww you didnt post pics of the unholy garbage pile

Pig Bombs! said...

Haha..they may or may not get posted in mine