Feb 15, 2010

The weekly poll...

On the forum I most frequently contribute to, 240sxONE.com, I started a weekly poll. I've done 18 now... With the new job I don't get to sit on the internet cruising the forums when there isn't work to do for 8 hours, so I tried passing the roll onto two other members. Guess how I did it? I did a poll... It turned out to be a tie, so I figured I would try my best to keep the weekly polls going.

Because my PC has shit the bed I've been using my iPhone for everything internet related. This makes posting weekly polls very hard and time consuming. I just spent 55 minutes composing this weeks poll, Best Meshies. With my finger over the "submit post" button the iPhone dies. When I get it plugged in and back to the internet browser it was all gone... How frustrating!!!

I think its time to get a new computer. This pushes back motor build plans... In other news, nothings new.

Something I forgot to mention in my last post, Breaking Benjamin played the Halo theme during their set. Definitely one of the better performances of the night. They were showing video clips of the game during the performance, it was great. That song never made it to one of their full length albums.

No comments: