Mar 4, 2010

A fresh start...

As I've posted before, my PC shit the bed on me. My anti virus software expired and I didn't do a thing about it. Until it stopped turning on, then I couldn't do a thing about it. Well after a few weeks of no computer, I decided to learn some thing new; erase everything and start fresh. About a month prior to my computer dieing, I backed up all my music and photography to my external HD... good thing. Thanks to Kurt and Charlie for helping me get this done!

Now that my computer is up and running, I am trying my best to wrap my head around this tuning software (tuning in general really). With older Nissan ECU's (the computer that controls the car) you can edit and reprogram the files that control EVERYTHING. This is as good as it gets without spending 2 weeks pay to do it with a big name standalone ECU. A friend of mine actually has everything to do the job, and is pretty much going to do it all. I just want to understand everything that's going on so I can add some input and maybe do this on my own later.