Mar 1, 2010

Parts on the way...

Last night I order 5-lug hubs for my car. Today I bought some stainless braided brake lines, too. I'm doing what I think is the largest mod I've done to the car; going from 4 to 5-lug. I am also upgrading the front brakes at this time. The stock front rotors are smaller than the rears.... that's just not right! With my future plans of finishing my motor rebuild and further down the road, turbo, I will need to be able to stop more efficiently. I am going with the front calipers/pads and rotors from the 1990-1996 Infinity Q45. They are a direct bolt on for the S-chassis, and are a substantial upgrade over the stock setup. I still need to repaint the calipers and rebuild them... hopefully later this week if the parts come in.

For the rear, I am using S14 5-lug rotors and new S13 pads. I will be running my stock 300ZX wheels also. I like the OEM look; clean, subtle, and it will look great! This will be a great improvement and I will be enjoying my car that much more!

3 comments:

Pig Bombs! said...

I think you have convinced me to go with the q45

96NismoZ said...

Buy Eric's setup!!!

d3m14n said...

had them on my kouki. and paul has been running them for a crazy long time. i whole heartedly stand by them.