May 16, 2010

It's 2010...

If you're gonna be a jerk at any kind of a public event, there's a 100% chance you'll end up on the internet.

Today Corinne and I went up north for the Kanc Cruise hosted by New England Motorsport. There were A LOT of cars there, and a little bit of everything. Then there was an accident that changed the mood of the entire day. A brief description posted by someone on the forum, "there was a guy on a bike doing stupid fast speeds swerving in and out of traffic and wiped out while crossing from the breakdown lane into the highway and hit the rumble strips.. There was about 5 cars that all got hit and unfortunately stephs new rabbit took the worst amount of damage.." Someone else said, "I didn't witness the accidents but I did see the zx-14 pass us at probably close to 200mph in the breakdown lane with rumble strips..."

Some people really know how to ruin a good time. After lunch things settled down and everyone else was able to enjoy what was left of the day. Here's what I got for video. Excuse the spotty filming, I was trying not to draw attention to the fact I was filming.



1 comment:

twistedsymphony said...

fucking squids... I hate driving around people on bikes, because they're so unpredictable. even if they're not screwing off just the accell/decell characteristics are so different from a car it's jarring.